About Tourist Information Centre
Welcome to Lviv and Lviv Tourist Information Centre!
We’re here to give you free help and advice on travel and planning your trip to Lviv!
Services we offer:
• Multilingual staff on hand to answer all your travel questions and help to plan your trip;
• Free city maps;
• Free walking tours brochures and leaflets about Lviv;
• Information about city attractions and current events;
• Information on accommodation, transport connection and dining in Lviv
1. Tourist Information Centre in the Old Town
1 Rynok Sq. (office #124)
(in the City Hall – entry from the Neptune Fountain, on the left side of the main entrance to the City Hall)
Tel./fax: +38(032) 254 60 79
• From the railway station: Tram No. 1 or No.9 to Rynok Square
• From the Central Bus Station: Bus No.3A to the I. Fedorov Monument (Pidvalna St.)
• From the airport: bus No. 48 to "Rusalka Dnistrova" stop, then 10 mins walk Rynok Sq.
Mon – Fri: 10 AM – 8 PM
Sat: 10 AM – 7 PM
Sun: 10 AM – 6 PM
Please notice that our opening times can vary slightly depending on the season.
Head of Tourist information centre
2. Tourist Information Centre at the Railway Station
1 Dvirtseva Sq.
(Central Railway Station; tickets office hall, near tickets office #1)
Tel.: +38 (032) 226 20 05
Mon – Sat: 9 AM – 8 PM
Sun: 9 AM – 6 PM
3. Tourist Information Centre at the Airport
168 Liubinska St., Lviv
(Danylo Halytskyi Lviv International Airport, Terminal A)
Tel.: +38 (067) 673 91 94
Mon – Sat: 10 AM – 8 PM
Sun: 10 AM – 6 PM
You can take a look at our TIC in Old Town in .
We are looking forward to seeing you in Lviv!
What to see Getting Here Where to Stay Where to Eat Tourist Advice Mobile applications
Left Luggage Facilities Wi Fi Spots Useful Links QR-codes in Lviv Embassies Transport Connection First Aid Emergency and Other Useful Information