Lviv Youth Club of Tourism
Lviv Youth Club of Tourism (LYCT) was formed in the framework of trainings “Practice of tourism business”, which took place in Lviv City Council with the assistance of “The First Career Step” programme and the Tourism Office of Lviv City Council.
The members of the Club are young and initiative people who study or work in the sphere of tourism and aspire to join more actively the development of tourism industry in city of Lviv.
Projects implemented by LYCT members:
- The exhibition-competition of photographs devoted to winter holidays “THE LVIV WINTER SPIRIT”
The pictures were exhibited at Lviv Tourist Information Centre. Winners received prizes such as concert tickets, souvenirs. This project builds the bridge between Lviv citizens and tourists by sharing the attitude towards winter spirit in Lviv.
- Voluntary project “I KNOW LVIV - ASK ME”
The team of volunteers works on the streets of the city in order to make the city guests feel themselves comfortable. They distribute free city maps and also provide the tourists with the information about all the events happening in Lviv!
- The organization of quest as one of the alternative tours over the city.
Quests took place each Saturday at 2 p.m. during July and August 2011! Quest across Lviv is the possibility for the city guests not only to get sight of the city but also to look for its most interesting places, get acquainted with the local inhabitants and feel the rhythm and style of the city life!
- The exhibition of photographs “Smiling Lviv” – the exhibition of amateurish photographs which show smiling Lviv, its inhabitants and guests!
The exhibition was organized for celebration of the Day of City and situated in the Tourist Information Center.
Projects in which the Club actively participated:
• The assistance and participation in the international Forum of the Council of Europe on the strategies of stable tourism development.
• The assistance of volunteers with the organization and conduction of “Silpo Eurofan 2011”
• The involvement of volunteers into the conduction of “Etnovyr” (“Етновир”)festival on the 21-24 of August 2011.
If you would like to join the projects of Youth Tourism Club mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also find us on .
Eleonora Provozin – Club coordinator
Where to Stay Where to Eat Entertainments Museums Galleries Sacred Buildings Theatres Cinemas
Left Luggage Facilities Mobile applications Wi Fi Spots Useful Links Tourist Advice QR-codes in Lviv Embassies Transport Connection First Aid Emergency and Other Useful Information